In this guide we review :
- Buying Algerian Dinar Cash Online - Travel money for Algeria
- Sending Money to Algeria - Save on Algerian Dinar bank transfers
- Algerian Dinar Exchange Rates - Latest info & charts.
Travel Money for Algeria - Buying Algerian Dinar (DZD)
Save money and time by Ordering your Algerian Dinar Online from Travelex, you get better rates and can pick up the DZD cash locally or even on travel day at the airport.
Another popular option is to use a Pre-paid Travel Card. Your Debit/Credit Card provider will charge you 2% from market mid-rate, but your bank may also charge an extra 3% as an “Overseas Transaction Charge” plus “Overseas ATM” fees for withdrawing cash.
For card purchases if offered a choice of currencies always select to Pay in Algerian Dinar otherwise you may get much worst exchange rates.
Algeria Trip Checklist
Sending Money to Algeria
When sending money to Algeria it’s important to compare your bank’s rates & fees with those we have negotiated with our partner money transfer providers. To get a better deal you should follow these 3 simple steps :
- Open an account with a provider (id docs may be required)
- You specify the local or Algerian Dinar amount you want to transfer
- Make a local currency domestic transfer for the requested amount to the provider's bank account in your country
- Once your funds are received by the provider the converted DZD amount will be transfered to the recipient account you specify in Algeria.
You can save around 5% and maybe more - end result is more Algerian Dinar deposited into the recipient bank account in Algeria and less margins and fees kept by the banks!Compare Transfer Exchange Rates to Algeria