East Caribbean Dollar
In this guide we review :
- Buying East Caribbean Dollar Cash Online - Travel money for Antigua And Barbuda
- Sending Money to Antigua And Barbuda - Save on East Caribbean Dollar bank transfers
- East Caribbean Dollar Exchange Rates - Latest info & charts.
Travel Money for Antigua And Barbuda - Buying East Caribbean Dollar (XCD)
Save money and time by Ordering your East Caribbean Dollar Online from Travelex, you get better rates and can pick up the XCD cash locally or even on travel day at the airport.
Another popular option is to use a Pre-paid Travel Card. Your Debit/Credit Card provider will charge you 2% from market mid-rate, but your bank may also charge an extra 3% as an “Overseas Transaction Charge” plus “Overseas ATM” fees for withdrawing cash.
For card purchases if offered a choice of currencies always select to Pay in East Caribbean Dollar otherwise you may get much worst exchange rates.
Antigua And Barbuda Trip Checklist
- Compare XCD Travel Cash Rates - probably why you are here!
- Hotel Deals - Save on your accomodation in Antigua And Barbuda
- Travel Insurance - for those unexpected travel adventures...
- Lonely Planet - Travel Guide 3 for 2 offer
Sending Money to Antigua And Barbuda
When sending money to Antigua And Barbuda it’s important to compare your bank’s rates & fees with those we have negotiated with our partner money transfer providers. To get a better deal you should follow these 3 simple steps :
- Open an account with a provider (id docs may be required)
- You specify the local or East Caribbean Dollar amount you want to transfer
- Make a local currency domestic transfer for the requested amount to the provider's bank account in your country
- Once your funds are received by the provider the converted XCD amount will be transfered to the recipient account you specify in Antigua And Barbuda.
You can save around 5% and maybe more - end result is more East Caribbean Dollar deposited into the recipient bank account in Antigua And Barbuda and less margins and fees kept by the banks!Compare Transfer Exchange Rates to Antigua And Barbuda