Foreign Exchange Guide to Aruba
In this guide we review :
- Buying Aruban Florin Cash Online - Travel money for Aruba
- Sending Money to Aruba - Save on Aruban Florin bank transfers
- Aruban Florin Exchange Rates - Latest info & charts.
Travel Money for Aruba - Aruban Florin (AWG)
Save money and time by Ordering your Aruban Florin Online from Travelex, you get better rates and can pick up the AWG cash locally or even on travel day at the airport.
Another popular option is to use a Pre-paid Travel Card. Your Debit/Credit Card provider will charge you 2% from market mid-rate, but your bank may also charge an extra 3% as an “Overseas Transaction Charge” plus “Overseas ATM” fees for withdrawing cash.
For card purchases if offered a choice of currencies always select to Pay in Aruban Florin otherwise you may get much worst exchange rates.
Sending Money to Aruba
When sending money to Aruba it’s important to compare your bank’s rates & fees with those we have negotiated with our partner money transfer providers. To get a better deal you should follow these 3 simple steps :
- Open an account with a provider (id docs may be required)
- You specify the local or Aruban Florin amount you want to transfer
- Make a local currency domestic transfer for the requested amount to the provider's bank account in your country
- Once your funds are received by the provider the converted AWG amount will be transfered to the recipient account you specify in Aruba.
You can save around 5% and maybe more - end result is more Aruban Florin deposited into the recipient bank account in Aruba and less margins and fees kept by the banks!Compare Transfer Exchange Rates to Aruba