In this guide we review :
- Buying Belarusian Ruble Cash Online - Travel money for Belarus
- Sending Money to Belarus - Save on Belarusian Ruble bank transfers
- Belarusian Ruble Exchange Rates - Latest info & charts.
Travel Money for Belarus - Buying Belarusian Ruble (BYR)
Save money and time by Ordering your Belarusian Ruble Online from Travelex, you get better rates and can pick up the BYR cash locally or even on travel day at the airport.
Another popular option is to use a Pre-paid Travel Card. Your Debit/Credit Card provider will charge you 2% from market mid-rate, but your bank may also charge an extra 3% as an “Overseas Transaction Charge” plus “Overseas ATM” fees for withdrawing cash.
For card purchases if offered a choice of currencies always select to Pay in Belarusian Ruble otherwise you may get much worst exchange rates.
Belarus Trip Checklist
- Compare BYR Travel Cash Rates - probably why you are here!
- Hotel Deals - Save on your accomodation in Belarus
- Travel Insurance - for those unexpected travel adventures...
- Lonely Planet - Travel Guide 3 for 2 offer
Sending Money to Belarus
When sending money to Belarus it’s important to compare your bank’s rates & fees with those we have negotiated with our partner money transfer providers. To get a better deal you should follow these 3 simple steps :
- Open an account with a provider (id docs may be required)
- You specify the local or Belarusian Ruble amount you want to transfer
- Make a local currency domestic transfer for the requested amount to the provider's bank account in your country
- Once your funds are received by the provider the converted BYR amount will be transfered to the recipient account you specify in Belarus.
You can save around 5% and maybe more - end result is more Belarusian Ruble deposited into the recipient bank account in Belarus and less margins and fees kept by the banks!Compare Transfer Exchange Rates to Belarus