In this guide we review :
- Buying Bermudan Dollar Cash Online - Travel money for Bermuda
- Sending Money to Bermuda - Save on Bermudan Dollar bank transfers
- Bermudan Dollar Exchange Rates - Latest info & charts.
Travel Money for Bermuda - Buying Bermudan Dollar (BMD)
Save money and time by Ordering your Bermudan Dollar Online from Travelex, you get better rates and can pick up the BMD cash locally or even on travel day at the airport.
Another popular option is to use a Pre-paid Travel Card. Your Debit/Credit Card provider will charge you 2% from market mid-rate, but your bank may also charge an extra 3% as an “Overseas Transaction Charge” plus “Overseas ATM” fees for withdrawing cash.
For card purchases if offered a choice of currencies always select to Pay in Bermudan Dollar otherwise you may get much worst exchange rates.
Bermuda Trip Checklist
- Compare BMD Travel Cash Rates - probably why you are here!
- Hotel Deals - Save on your accomodation in Bermuda
- Travel Insurance - for those unexpected travel adventures...
- Lonely Planet - Travel Guide 3 for 2 offer
Sending Money to Bermuda
When sending money to Bermuda it’s important to compare your bank’s rates & fees with those we have negotiated with our partner money transfer providers. To get a better deal you should follow these 3 simple steps :
- Open an account with a provider (id docs may be required)
- You specify the local or Bermudan Dollar amount you want to transfer
- Make a local currency domestic transfer for the requested amount to the provider's bank account in your country
- Once your funds are received by the provider the converted BMD amount will be transfered to the recipient account you specify in Bermuda.
You can save around 5% and maybe more - end result is more Bermudan Dollar deposited into the recipient bank account in Bermuda and less margins and fees kept by the banks!Compare Transfer Exchange Rates to Bermuda