Foreign Exchange Guide to Cape Verde
In this guide we review :
- Buying Cape Verdean Escudo Cash Online - Travel money for Cape Verde
- Sending Money to Cape Verde - Save on Cape Verdean Escudo bank transfers
- Cape Verdean Escudo Exchange Rates - Latest info & charts.
Travel Money for Cape Verde - Cape Verdean Escudo (CVE)
Save money and time by Ordering your Cape Verdean Escudo Online from Travelex, you get better rates and can pick up the CVE cash locally or even on travel day at the airport.
Another popular option is to use a Pre-paid Travel Card. Your Debit/Credit Card provider will charge you 2% from market mid-rate, but your bank may also charge an extra 3% as an “Overseas Transaction Charge” plus “Overseas ATM” fees for withdrawing cash.
For card purchases if offered a choice of currencies always select to Pay in Cape Verdean Escudo otherwise you may get much worst exchange rates.
Sending Money to Cape Verde
When sending money to Cape Verde it’s important to compare your bank’s rates & fees with those we have negotiated with our partner money transfer providers. To get a better deal you should follow these 3 simple steps :
- Open an account with a provider (id docs may be required)
- You specify the local or Cape Verdean Escudo amount you want to transfer
- Make a local currency domestic transfer for the requested amount to the provider's bank account in your country
- Once your funds are received by the provider the converted CVE amount will be transfered to the recipient account you specify in Cape Verde.
You can save around 5% and maybe more - end result is more Cape Verdean Escudo deposited into the recipient bank account in Cape Verde and less margins and fees kept by the banks!Compare Transfer Exchange Rates to Cape Verde