In this guide we review :
- Buying Comorian Franc Cash Online - Travel money for Comoros
- Sending Money to Comoros - Save on Comorian Franc bank transfers
- Comorian Franc Exchange Rates - Latest info & charts.
Travel Money for Comoros - Buying Comorian Franc (KMF)
Save money and time by Ordering your Comorian Franc Online from Travelex, you get better rates and can pick up the KMF cash locally or even on travel day at the airport.
Another popular option is to use a Pre-paid Travel Card. Your Debit/Credit Card provider will charge you 2% from market mid-rate, but your bank may also charge an extra 3% as an “Overseas Transaction Charge” plus “Overseas ATM” fees for withdrawing cash.
For card purchases if offered a choice of currencies always select to Pay in Comorian Franc otherwise you may get much worst exchange rates.
Comoros Trip Checklist
Sending Money to Comoros
When sending money to Comoros it’s important to compare your bank’s rates & fees with those we have negotiated with our partner money transfer providers. To get a better deal you should follow these 3 simple steps :
- Open an account with a provider (id docs may be required)
- You specify the local or Comorian Franc amount you want to transfer
- Make a local currency domestic transfer for the requested amount to the provider's bank account in your country
- Once your funds are received by the provider the converted KMF amount will be transfered to the recipient account you specify in Comoros.
You can save around 5% and maybe more - end result is more Comorian Franc deposited into the recipient bank account in Comoros and less margins and fees kept by the banks!Compare Transfer Exchange Rates to Comoros