Czech Republic Koruna
In this guide we review :
- Buying Czech Republic Koruna Cash Online - Travel money for Czech Republic
- Sending Money to Czech Republic - Save on Czech Republic Koruna bank transfers
- Czech Republic Koruna Exchange Rates - Latest info & charts.
Travel Money for Czech Republic - Buying Czech Republic Koruna (CZK)
Save money and time by Ordering your Czech Republic Koruna Online from Travelex, you get better rates and can pick up the CZK cash locally or even on travel day at the airport.
Another popular option is to use a Pre-paid Travel Card. Your Debit/Credit Card provider will charge you 2% from market mid-rate, but your bank may also charge an extra 3% as an “Overseas Transaction Charge” plus “Overseas ATM” fees for withdrawing cash.
For card purchases if offered a choice of currencies always select to Pay in Czech Republic Koruna otherwise you may get much worst exchange rates.
Czech Republic Trip Checklist
Sending Money to Czech Republic
When sending money to Czech Republic it’s important to compare your bank’s rates & fees with those we have negotiated with our partner money transfer providers. To get a better deal you should follow these 3 simple steps :
- Open an account with a provider (id docs may be required)
- You specify the local or Czech Republic Koruna amount you want to transfer
- Make a local currency domestic transfer for the requested amount to the provider's bank account in your country
- Once your funds are received by the provider the converted CZK amount will be transfered to the recipient account you specify in Czech Republic.
You can save around 5% and maybe more - end result is more Czech Republic Koruna deposited into the recipient bank account in Czech Republic and less margins and fees kept by the banks!Compare Transfer Exchange Rates to Czech Republic