In this guide we review :
- Buying Euro Cash Online - Travel money for French Guinea
- Sending Money to French Guinea - Save on Euro bank transfers
- Euro Exchange Rates - Latest info & charts.
Travel Money for French Guinea - Buying Euro (EUR)
Save money and time by Ordering your Euro Online from Travelex, you get better rates and can pick up the EUR cash locally or even on travel day at the airport.
Another popular option is to use a Pre-paid Travel Card. Your Debit/Credit Card provider will charge you 2% from market mid-rate, but your bank may also charge an extra 3% as an “Overseas Transaction Charge” plus “Overseas ATM” fees for withdrawing cash.
For card purchases if offered a choice of currencies always select to Pay in Euro otherwise you may get much worst exchange rates.
French Guinea Trip Checklist
Sending Money to French Guinea
When sending money to French Guinea it’s important to compare your bank’s rates & fees with those we have negotiated with our partner money transfer providers. To get a better deal you should follow these 3 simple steps :
- Open an account with a provider (id docs may be required)
- You specify the local or Euro amount you want to transfer
- Make a local currency domestic transfer for the requested amount to the provider's bank account in your country
- Once your funds are received by the provider the converted EUR amount will be transfered to the recipient account you specify in French Guinea.
You can save around 5% and maybe more - end result is more Euro deposited into the recipient bank account in French Guinea and less margins and fees kept by the banks!Compare Transfer Exchange Rates to French Guinea
Euro - Latest Rate Info
EUR/USD Updates - Fri 5:00 CEST
1 Day 1 Week: Euro was down against the United States Dollar with the EUR/USD at 1.1198, a drop of -0.37% but remains up for the last 7 days with a rise of 0.52%.
3 Month Trend: EUR/USD is touching 3-month highs [Hi:1.1234, Lo:1.0535] and for the quarter is up 5.71%