In this guide we review :
- Buying Kazakhstani Tenge Cash Online - Travel money for Kazakhstan
- Sending Money to Kazakhstan - Save on Kazakhstani Tenge bank transfers
- Kazakhstani Tenge Exchange Rates - Latest info & charts.
Travel Money for Kazakhstan - Buying Kazakhstani Tenge (KZT)
Save money and time by Ordering your Kazakhstani Tenge Online from Travelex, you get better rates and can pick up the KZT cash locally or even on travel day at the airport.
Another popular option is to use a Pre-paid Travel Card. Your Debit/Credit Card provider will charge you 2% from market mid-rate, but your bank may also charge an extra 3% as an “Overseas Transaction Charge” plus “Overseas ATM” fees for withdrawing cash.
For card purchases if offered a choice of currencies always select to Pay in Kazakhstani Tenge otherwise you may get much worst exchange rates.
Kazakhstan Trip Checklist
- Compare KZT Travel Cash Rates - probably why you are here!
- Hotel Deals - Save on your accomodation in Kazakhstan
- Travel Insurance - for those unexpected travel adventures...
- Lonely Planet - Travel Guide 3 for 2 offer
Sending Money to Kazakhstan
When sending money to Kazakhstan it’s important to compare your bank’s rates & fees with those we have negotiated with our partner money transfer providers. To get a better deal you should follow these 3 simple steps :
- Open an account with a provider (id docs may be required)
- You specify the local or Kazakhstani Tenge amount you want to transfer
- Make a local currency domestic transfer for the requested amount to the provider's bank account in your country
- Once your funds are received by the provider the converted KZT amount will be transfered to the recipient account you specify in Kazakhstan.
You can save around 5% and maybe more - end result is more Kazakhstani Tenge deposited into the recipient bank account in Kazakhstan and less margins and fees kept by the banks!Compare Transfer Exchange Rates to Kazakhstan