In this guide we review :
- Buying Saint Helena Pound Cash Online - Travel money for Saint Helena
- Sending Money to Saint Helena - Save on Saint Helena Pound bank transfers
- Saint Helena Pound Exchange Rates - Latest info & charts.
Travel Money for Saint Helena - Buying Saint Helena Pound (SHP)
Save money and time by Ordering your Saint Helena Pound Online from Travelex, you get better rates and can pick up the SHP cash locally or even on travel day at the airport.
Another popular option is to use a Pre-paid Travel Card. Your Debit/Credit Card provider will charge you 2% from market mid-rate, but your bank may also charge an extra 3% as an “Overseas Transaction Charge” plus “Overseas ATM” fees for withdrawing cash.
For card purchases if offered a choice of currencies always select to Pay in Saint Helena Pound otherwise you may get much worst exchange rates.
Saint Helena Trip Checklist
- Compare SHP Travel Cash Rates - probably why you are here!
- Travel Insurance - for those unexpected travel adventures...
- Lonely Planet - Travel Guide 3 for 2 offer
Sending Money to Saint Helena
When sending money to Saint Helena it’s important to compare your bank’s rates & fees with those we have negotiated with our partner money transfer providers. To get a better deal you should follow these 3 simple steps :
- Open an account with a provider (id docs may be required)
- You specify the local or Saint Helena Pound amount you want to transfer
- Make a local currency domestic transfer for the requested amount to the provider's bank account in your country
- Once your funds are received by the provider the converted SHP amount will be transfered to the recipient account you specify in Saint Helena.
You can save around 5% and maybe more - end result is more Saint Helena Pound deposited into the recipient bank account in Saint Helena and less margins and fees kept by the banks!Compare Transfer Exchange Rates to Saint Helena