In this guide we review :
- Buying Serbian Dinar Cash Online - Travel money for Serbia
- Sending Money to Serbia - Save on Serbian Dinar bank transfers
- Serbian Dinar Exchange Rates - Latest info & charts.
Travel Money for Serbia - Buying Serbian Dinar (RSD)
Save money and time by Ordering your Serbian Dinar Online from Travelex, you get better rates and can pick up the RSD cash locally or even on travel day at the airport.
Another popular option is to use a Pre-paid Travel Card. Your Debit/Credit Card provider will charge you 2% from market mid-rate, but your bank may also charge an extra 3% as an “Overseas Transaction Charge” plus “Overseas ATM” fees for withdrawing cash.
For card purchases if offered a choice of currencies always select to Pay in Serbian Dinar otherwise you may get much worst exchange rates.
Serbia Trip Checklist
- Compare RSD Travel Cash Rates - probably why you are here!
- Hotel Deals - Save on your accomodation in Serbia
- Travel Insurance - for those unexpected travel adventures...
- Lonely Planet - Travel Guide 3 for 2 offer
Sending Money to Serbia
When sending money to Serbia it’s important to compare your bank’s rates & fees with those we have negotiated with our partner money transfer providers. To get a better deal you should follow these 3 simple steps :
- Open an account with a provider (id docs may be required)
- You specify the local or Serbian Dinar amount you want to transfer
- Make a local currency domestic transfer for the requested amount to the provider's bank account in your country
- Once your funds are received by the provider the converted RSD amount will be transfered to the recipient account you specify in Serbia.
You can save around 5% and maybe more - end result is more Serbian Dinar deposited into the recipient bank account in Serbia and less margins and fees kept by the banks!Compare Transfer Exchange Rates to Serbia