In this guide we review :
- Buying Surinnse Dollar Cash Online - Travel money for Suriname
- Sending Money to Suriname - Save on Surinnse Dollar bank transfers
- Surinnse Dollar Exchange Rates - Latest info & charts.
Travel Money for Suriname - Buying Surinnse Dollar (SRD)
Save money and time by Ordering your Surinnse Dollar Online from Travelex, you get better rates and can pick up the SRD cash locally or even on travel day at the airport.
Another popular option is to use a Pre-paid Travel Card. Your Debit/Credit Card provider will charge you 2% from market mid-rate, but your bank may also charge an extra 3% as an “Overseas Transaction Charge” plus “Overseas ATM” fees for withdrawing cash.
For card purchases if offered a choice of currencies always select to Pay in Surinnse Dollar otherwise you may get much worst exchange rates.
Suriname Trip Checklist
- Compare SRD Travel Cash Rates - probably why you are here!
- Hotel Deals - Save on your accomodation in Suriname
- Travel Insurance - for those unexpected travel adventures...
- Lonely Planet - Travel Guide 3 for 2 offer
Sending Money to Suriname
When sending money to Suriname it’s important to compare your bank’s rates & fees with those we have negotiated with our partner money transfer providers. To get a better deal you should follow these 3 simple steps :
- Open an account with a provider (id docs may be required)
- You specify the local or Surinnse Dollar amount you want to transfer
- Make a local currency domestic transfer for the requested amount to the provider's bank account in your country
- Once your funds are received by the provider the converted SRD amount will be transfered to the recipient account you specify in Suriname.
You can save around 5% and maybe more - end result is more Surinnse Dollar deposited into the recipient bank account in Suriname and less margins and fees kept by the banks!Compare Transfer Exchange Rates to Suriname