Foreign Exchange Guide to Swaziland
In this guide we review :
- Buying Swazi Lilangeni Cash Online - Travel money for Swaziland
- Sending Money to Swaziland - Save on Swazi Lilangeni bank transfers
- Swazi Lilangeni Exchange Rates - Latest info & charts.
Travel Money for Swaziland - Swazi Lilangeni (SZL)
Save money and time by Ordering your Swazi Lilangeni Online from Travelex, you get better rates and can pick up the SZL cash locally or even on travel day at the airport.
Another popular option is to use a Pre-paid Travel Card. Your Debit/Credit Card provider will charge you 2% from market mid-rate, but your bank may also charge an extra 3% as an “Overseas Transaction Charge” plus “Overseas ATM” fees for withdrawing cash.
For card purchases if offered a choice of currencies always select to Pay in Swazi Lilangeni otherwise you may get much worst exchange rates.
Sending Money to Swaziland
When sending money to Swaziland it’s important to compare your bank’s rates & fees with those we have negotiated with our partner money transfer providers. To get a better deal you should follow these 3 simple steps :
- Open an account with a provider (id docs may be required)
- You specify the local or Swazi Lilangeni amount you want to transfer
- Make a local currency domestic transfer for the requested amount to the provider's bank account in your country
- Once your funds are received by the provider the converted SZL amount will be transfered to the recipient account you specify in Swaziland.
You can save around 5% and maybe more - end result is more Swazi Lilangeni deposited into the recipient bank account in Swaziland and less margins and fees kept by the banks!Compare Transfer Exchange Rates to Swaziland