In this guide we review :
- Buying Tongan Paanga Cash Online - Travel money for Tonga
- Sending Money to Tonga - Save on Tongan Paanga bank transfers
- Tongan Paanga Exchange Rates - Latest info & charts.
Travel Money for Tonga - Buying Tongan Paanga (TOP)
Save money and time by Ordering your Tongan Paanga Online from Travelex, you get better rates and can pick up the TOP cash locally or even on travel day at the airport.
Another popular option is to use a Pre-paid Travel Card. Your Debit/Credit Card provider will charge you 2% from market mid-rate, but your bank may also charge an extra 3% as an “Overseas Transaction Charge” plus “Overseas ATM” fees for withdrawing cash.
For card purchases if offered a choice of currencies always select to Pay in Tongan Paanga otherwise you may get much worst exchange rates.
Tonga Trip Checklist
- Compare TOP Travel Cash Rates - probably why you are here!
- Hotel Deals - Save on your accomodation in Tonga
- Travel Insurance - for those unexpected travel adventures...
- Lonely Planet - Travel Guide 3 for 2 offer
Sending Money to Tonga
When sending money to Tonga it’s important to compare your bank’s rates & fees with those we have negotiated with our partner money transfer providers. To get a better deal you should follow these 3 simple steps :
- Open an account with a provider (id docs may be required)
- You specify the local or Tongan Paanga amount you want to transfer
- Make a local currency domestic transfer for the requested amount to the provider's bank account in your country
- Once your funds are received by the provider the converted TOP amount will be transfered to the recipient account you specify in Tonga.
You can save around 5% and maybe more - end result is more Tongan Paanga deposited into the recipient bank account in Tonga and less margins and fees kept by the banks!Compare Transfer Exchange Rates to Tonga