United Arab Emirates Dirham
In this guide we review :
- Buying United Arab Emirates Dirham Cash Online - Travel money for United Arab Emirates
- Sending Money to United Arab Emirates - Save on United Arab Emirates Dirham bank transfers
- United Arab Emirates Dirham Exchange Rates - Latest info & charts.
Travel Money for United Arab Emirates - Buying United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED)
Save money and time by Ordering your United Arab Emirates Dirham Online from Travelex, you get better rates and can pick up the AED cash locally or even on travel day at the airport.
Another popular option is to use a Pre-paid Travel Card. Your Debit/Credit Card provider will charge you 2% from market mid-rate, but your bank may also charge an extra 3% as an “Overseas Transaction Charge” plus “Overseas ATM” fees for withdrawing cash.
For card purchases if offered a choice of currencies always select to Pay in United Arab Emirates Dirham otherwise you may get much worst exchange rates.
United Arab Emirates Trip Checklist
- Compare AED Travel Cash Rates - probably why you are here!
- Hotel Deals - Save on your accomodation in United Arab Emirates
- Travel Insurance - for those unexpected travel adventures...
- Lonely Planet - Travel Guide 3 for 2 offer
Sending Money to United Arab Emirates
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has a dense network of both domestic and foreign bank branches, which makes overseas money transfers to the UAE and transferring money from the UAE relatively simple. The Emirati dirham (AED) can be freely exchanged into foreign currencies and there are few constraints on foreign capital flows.
When sending money to United Arab Emirates it’s important to compare your bank’s rates & fees with those we have negotiated with our partner money transfer providers. To get a better deal you should follow these 3 simple steps :
- Open an account with a provider (id docs may be required)
- You specify the local or United Arab Emirates Dirham amount you want to transfer
- Make a local currency domestic transfer for the requested amount to the provider's bank account in your country
- Once your funds are received by the provider the converted AED amount will be transfered to the recipient account you specify in United Arab Emirates.
You can save around 5% and maybe more - end result is more United Arab Emirates Dirham deposited into the recipient bank account in United Arab Emirates and less margins and fees kept by the banks!Compare Transfer Exchange Rates to United Arab Emirates