BER is a Foreign Exchange comparison website with strong links to and involvement in FinTech Australia. The aim of the platform is to assist individuals and small businesses to navigate the complex, and often perplexing, international money transfer market through an FX calculator, reviews, ratings, comparisons, and news.
For 2018, BER has launched a scholarship for overseas students in Australia which will offer the chance to win AUD$1500 towards tuition or living costs whilst studying in Australia.
The international focus of our business naturally equips us with an enthusiasm to assist the generation of tomorrow in broadening their education and skills through an experience overseas.
BestExchangeRates.com Australian Scholarship 2018
BER will provide financial assistance of AUD$1500 towards tuition and living fees for an overseas student studying in Australia.
Duration: 1.0 year
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the scholarship:
- Be 18 years or older
- Be enrolled as an overseas student and on a Full-time course in an Australian university (and provide evidence of this)
- Chosen field of study is within engineering, technology, science, media, journalism, business, finance or economics.
- Have an Australian bank account to receive the award
This scholarship is available to overseas students of any Australian University.
How to apply:
All applicants should email the following documentation to:
- Up-to-date resume/CV
- Cover letter describing your academic achievements, interests and aspirations
- University’s verification of enrolment
- Maximum of 500 words, or short video of no more than 4 minutes in duration, describing how this scholarship will help you and your future career
Value: AUD $1500
Open date: 8 January 2018
Closing date: 18 October 2018
Scholarship Selection: All eligible submissions will be reviewed by BER. The winner will be notified by email prior to 20 November 2018 and the result will also be published on the website.
All inquiries should be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions: Please see attached Terms & Conditions