Bosnia-Herzegovina Convertible Mark
This is a foreign exchange guide to Bosnia And Herzegovina, the Bosnia-Herzegovina Convertible Mark currency plus sending BAM transfers and travel tips.
In this Bosnia And Herzegovina currency guide we take a look at :
- Bosnia-Herzegovina Convertible Mark info - general info about the Bosnia-Herzegovina Convertible Mark
- Bosnia-Herzegovina Convertible Mark in the markets - recent BAM moves and predictions from the FX markets
- Travelling in Bosnia And Herzegovina - currency & money saving tips
- Buying Bosnia-Herzegovina Convertible Mark cash online - travel money for Bosnia And Herzegovina
- Sending money to Bosnia And Herzegovina - save on Bosnia-Herzegovina Convertible Mark bank transfers to Bosnia And Herzegovina
- Bosnia-Herzegovina Convertible Mark exchange rates - latest & historic exchange rates.
Bosnia-Herzegovina Convertible Mark (BAM) general currency information
What is the Bosnia-Herzegovina Convertible Mark currency code and symbol?
The three letter currency code for the Bosnia-Herzegovina Convertible Mark is BAM.
Which countries use the Bosnia-Herzegovina Convertible Mark?
It is the domestic currency in Bosnia And Herzegovina.
Bosnia-Herzegovina Convertible Mark (BAM) in the markets
The interactive chart below shows the USD to BAM exchange rate and trend for the previous 3 months:
Travel, Currency and Money saving tips for Bosnia And Herzegovina
Travel money for Bosnia And Herzegovina
Save money and time by Ordering your Bosnia-Herzegovina Convertible Mark online from Travelex, you get better rates and can pick up the BAM cash locally or even on travel day at the airport.
Another popular option is to use a Pre-paid Travel Card. Your Debit/Credit Card provider will charge you 2% from market mid-rate, but your bank may also charge an extra 3% as an “Overseas Transaction Charge” plus “Overseas ATM” fees for withdrawing cash.
For card purchases if offered a choice of currencies always select to Pay in Bosnia-Herzegovina Convertible Mark otherwise you may get much worst exchange rates.
Bosnia And Herzegovina Trip Checklist
Sending money to Bosnia And Herzegovina
When searching around for information on how to get a good exchange rate when sending money to Bosnia And Herzegovina you need to start with finding out the latest Bosnia-Herzegovina Convertible Mark foreign-transfer exchange rate.
Then compare your bank's exchange rates to several licensed FX providers exchange rate and fees to see how much you can save (we make that calculation easy here).
Get a better deal for foreign transfers to Bosnia And Herzegovina
When sending money to Bosnia And Herzegovina it’s important to compare your bank’s rates & fees with those we have negotiated with our partner money transfer providers. To get a better deal you should follow these 4 simple steps :
- Open an account with a BER reviewed FX provider (id docs may be required)
- You specify the local or Bosnia-Herzegovina Convertible Mark amount you want to transfer
- Make a local currency domestic transfer for the requested amount to the provider's bank account in your country
- Once your funds are received by the provider the converted BAM amount will be transfered to the recipient account you specify in Bosnia And Herzegovina.
Use our Send to BAM calculator to compare the exchange rates of FX specialist providers rates versus your bank's standard rates you can hopefully save around 5% and maybe more - end result is more Bosnia-Herzegovina Convertible Mark deposited into the recipient bank account and less margins and fees kept by the banks!